Wednesday 4 February 2009

I hate snow


Cant believe how fast this year is going. It February already.....2nd semester...new modules......First day of second semester, tutor didnt turn up for lectures, only a handful of students came as well.....u ask y? cos it snowed....i only live abt 10 mins away from campus so i thought i'ld go. Only for me to get there and there was no lectures....was kinda angry but, i realised it was gonna be hard for people to travel in the snow.
The next day wasnt any better, the snow was turning into ice and it was very very slippery. Thankfully the tutor turned up and less than half of the class as well. It sure wasnt a good start to the new semester.

I nearly fell whilst walking to uni today, cos of this ice. Despite wearing a trainer with gripping sole, i still slipped......i cant imagine falling down and ending up in A&E......lol.

I couldnt stop yawning in class today cos i was so so tired from not having enough sleep.....but i survived. We had applicants's visting day today, propective radiography students came around and i volunteered with 3 other colleagues to show them round the school of health, which was fun and a good experience for me.............. but i was more than tired and hungry at the end of the day.I treated myself to a good dish when i got home and had a quick nap, which explains why i am still awake at this time of the night.......
How can i forget the exciting bit of today? I got the feedback for my presentation today and i was more than pleased with my group.......We had 70% and we are writing an article for synergy.....What a honor for group 7..... I love u guys so much........

I beta go to bed now cos i've got a long day of boring lectures tmw.......I dont wanna think about it now cos its depressing......ye its with my boring tutor.....too much info on a slide..... mmmmm. I'll survive.

Neways, i'm off to bed now.
Catch ya later

No comments: