Wednesday 8 July 2009

Michael Jackson


I was so touched my his memorial service last night. I didnt plan to watch it but as soon as i got online after placement, i clicked on the hightlight on yahoo news and the video was playing.......n it was a guy singing, cant remember who now but i was glued to it since then that i actually watched it to the end.

I'm not a very very great fan, but i must say he lived a good life, even though i think he was struggling with his identity but against all odds, he was a legend....Usher Raymond and Nigerian Psquare and Rasqie/RAsque reminds me of him, cos they dance just like him.

The most touching part of that service was the end when Paris his daughter said how much she loved him.....He 's always protected his children. They were always in veil when they are walking with him.....that was her first public appearance and she couldnt finish a sentence without crying.....I feel for her and her brothers, but i'm sure they'll be fine.

I didnt know Jermaine could still sing u know? Gosh, he sang Smile MJ's favorite song and i was wowed at his voice. Guess it runs in the family and Janet JAckson was looking very beautiful as well. Latoya had a hat on so i couldnt really see her face.

This Britain's got talent finalist also sang...Shaheen.my oh my, he was good. I was well impressed. He performed MJ's song during the talent show and MJ became a fan, he was gonna take him on his UK tour and already invited him but there we go, he's gone. I hope he is fine whereever he is.....
I was please there were plenty of people aware of Jesus in that program as well. They were mentioning the name with respect to other religions. That was impressive.

About 50 000 people were in attendance and more than a billion watched from all over the world......over a million was watching from facebook alone.....

No comments: