Thursday 13 August 2009

Big brother.....

I just saw something on TV that was so funny. I havent actualy sat down this year to watch big brother, not cos i cant be bothered but i have no time, i 'm always busy doing one thing or the other.
I was in bed tonight when i got called to come and work, even though i wasnt feeling too good and i wasnt expecting the shift but i needed the money so i said yes. I got here and it wasnt so bad.

I was having supper in the lounge when i saw something very funny on TV. A brazillian guy bless him was tricked into believing he was gonna meet the queen. "The queen" look alike came in and he was so nervous but he managed to sing the anthem and made a drink for "the queen". Unfortunately all other house mates knew about it apart from him that she wasnt the queen. Apparently it was supposed to be a task that they must convince him that he is meeting the queen. I couldnt stop laughing when i saw it cos i thought, how can you not know the queen and what on earth will the queen be doing in the big brother house?????

You can imagine the look on his face when he realised all other housemates knew about it, he felt so stupid, bless him. I feel for him but he took it in good fate, lol. And they won the task and some other "real" gifts from the queen.

I've been ok, my week hasnt been too bad. What did i do this week if i can remember.......... Its been a quiet one really, and i've stayed home most of it, resting cos i wasnt feeling too well. Still strugling to stay well.

For you married ones out there or the ones yet to be married, have u got any idea what the process is? As a lady, do u first introduce ur fiance to you parents (even tho they know him) or u just tell em u want to do ur introduction? Dont bother asking, if i'm planning to get married any time soon.

Work is a bit boring but at least i am able to blog. My weekend is gonna be interesting again, i'll be going for a youth program, really cant wait. I kinda miss uni and dreading to go back at the same time....Not sure why that is but i'll cross the bridge when i get there.

I want a break, i need a holiday but i cant afford it, i'm sure u must be tired of hearing that from me now.....sorry....just cant help but say it. All donations are welcomed....lol.

I better get back to work now.

No comments: