Monday 18 January 2010

Exams!!!!

I can't believe how busy i have been! Ye, you guessed right! busy revising for my exams. I 've got 2 exams, Physics and viscera. I don't really mind Viscera but physics or imaging systems as we call it, i hate with a passion.

We were told to revise past papers and we should be fine. I sat in the exam hall today and there was loads of new questions and i thought "how cruel can she be"? As soon as we finished the exams, people were already asking for the dates for resits in summer cos they were so sure they were gonna fail.....how bad!

I tried my best and i can only hope that i pass at least. I can't imagine resiting in summer, i love my break so much, infact i wanna go on holiday and i wont want any resit to ruin my plans.

Well its one down, one to go. I've got viscera exam to do b4 the end of the week so i better start revising now to avoid the physics kinda dissapointment.

Wish me luck !

2 comments:

Gbenga said...

Olu...dnt bother urself too much, trust me, you'll be fine. I am sure your exams will come out good as long as u leave it to God....

Quicksilver said...

Yh dun worry ur head 2 much like bros said just put ur best possible effort nd lay off Arodrive!(me joke now)......lol,u shld be sorted precious.....