Saturday 18 September 2010

woop woop!!! I'm married

Different people, different issues. If someone had told me this time last year that I'll be married now, i'ld have laughed but here i am, traditionally married and also married by law, all thanks to God. I know He has the plan of my life right there on His palms and i aint complaining, infact i am loving every bit of it.

Many thanks to family and friends that made the day special- Opeyemi, my very one Mopsy d chief bridesmaid, Damilola, best man, Mayowa, Toluwani, Dupe, Dunmade, Dammy Alaba, Opeyemi and Funmi Adenuga, Godfrey ,Dapo, Dipo, Tunji and loads more. You guys surprised me and God will surprise you all.


And to my lovely husband that did all he could to make the day the best it could be, i say a very big thank you, i really couldn't have wished for another man, i thank God for making our paths cross.


To people that couldnt make it down to Nigeria, don't worry, the UK version is coming very soon and you'll get an invite.

3 comments:

The Nigerian said...

It's 3 years late, but congrats.. beautiful traditional attire by the way.

Anonymous said...

Congrats GIRL. i like your blog. checkout mine too touchnaija.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks guys!