Saturday 14 March 2015

TO FRIENDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Hi all,
Trust you are all well.
Just passing on a message from a friend.


TO FRIENDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD

Especially YOU

If you are reading this, it can only mean one thing. You are right here, in my world. I may not have met you before now, and I may never be privileged to meet you ever, yet I will always be here thinking of you.

I know we are different people going different paths, making different choices, having different passions, and using different faces but I can bet we are still the same specie. We are what they call friends, whether near or far, close or distant.

To some I am loved, and to some I am truly cute. To a few I am rare, and to yet a few I am very strange. You might not quite enjoy my style. You might not really like my guts. But I am sure you do mind what I say and how I feel. That alone, is more than I could ever ask for, especially from you.

Before earth happened, I never happened. And before I knew right from wrong, you never happened either in my life. If you did, I know I would not remember since I must have been too busy knowing myself, much less making a lifelong friend as a toddler. Yet it is as if you and I have always been together from day one on earth.

I would not ask for more of anything but I will always ask for love. I would not promise everything but I will truly promise you love. You have been here and there all my life. Most times I was not looking, few times I was not caring, but your eyes always catch my status, and your heart seldom captures my updates.

You are the reason Facebook signed me up. I tweet once a while because I know you are following me all the time, and listening to my voice. I joined Skype because I wanted to really see your face, and meet your gaze finally. When I am not on Google searching for you, I am on Quora asking about you. Sometimes I Ping or do Whatsapp because I hoped that no matter how busy you get, even a little beep or pop will surely remind you of me. I am better, happier, and truer because you cared!.

Where we met, how we met, and why we met would never matter more than what we shared, what we loved, and what we really became because we met. You are my link to the rest of the world. You are my friend someplace beautiful in the earth. You are always here and I do cherish you.

In thanking God for MY BIRTHDAY TODAY, I know it is not all about me, it is also about you. For you are God's way of showing me how vast and precious His thoughts towards me are. So, I celebrate your part in my making and today is SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO YOU. Thank you for giving to my life. The deed for this world is done and being done already. I pray in the next world, we will still meet as friends on the ecstatic and glorious side of eternity.

GRACIAS AMIGO...

Your Friend,
Emuze G.O

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your blog by accident. Very interesting posts.
I hope you'll write something soon!

All the best