Saturday 23 November 2013

Winter is here and X Factor!

Phew, i finally got the chance to blog again!
It feels like ages, actually its been ages since i last posted on here.
Nothing you did! jokes.

Its just been very busy for me at work. Its winter now, shorter days longer nights. I hate it so much.......
I go to work when its dark and by the time i'm out its dark again.......not nice at all. We had a very very nice and long summer this year though, so lets not be greedy but.......winter has come tooooo early, imagine its already snowing in some places!
I am so so so ready for my holiday now, let me start counting down......that will keep me going. :)
So enough of me, how have y'all been?

X factor has been on! Oh ye, that's how i spend my Saturday night, when I am not working of course.


Talk about talents, mehn I love Nicholas Mcdonald  he is only "sexteen" in Sharon Ozzy's accent, but he is so good. You need to hear him to understand.
Another great 16 year old is Hannah Barrett, she never disappoints. You should have heard her sing/sang ( You choose)  Hallelujah tonight........I had goose bumps, yeah it was that good.
Oh Rough Copy, only group left in the competition, i just can't find words to describe those guys...
Sam Bailey is another one, oh well, she is the only over 25 left but my goodness! She is a massive contender. As to who is my favorite to win,, hard question mehn. We shall see.
Its Gary Barlow's last show this year and I wish he can win at least once before he goes, he's got the groups this year - RoughCopy.......but i like the others too......

I'm glad I got to blog now, I am tired. Yeah I went to work today and I'm thinking of going to bed or watching Jonathan Ross Show? I'll see which one wins.

Oh Congrats to Tiwa Savage, she got married today. I saw this picture on LIB and I couldn't help but appreciate her beauty.
See for yourself



I heard her hubby is a divorcee with two kids, mmmmm I dunno o.

I hope she is happy really and doesn't end up like other celebs who separates in the first year of marriage. God bless this marriage for you Tiwa.
By the way, I have been miming her Eminado song for a while now. Hubby played it once and that was all i needed to get hooked.

Check it out

She is like Nigerian Beyonce........my opinion, unless you are can show me another one like her, that she takes the crown. ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

with her autotune voice? She is pretty sha, i give that to her but it will take more to be Beyonce