Thursday 20 February 2014

Life Life Life

Phew!
It feels so good typing on my PC again!
Its been ages since I last blogged.
Apologies for the very long absence, I have good reasons for that.
I was down with chest infection, after which my hubby became ill as well.
In the middle of this I got a job and we were planning to move not just houses but cities.
Oh I was planning my dad's 60th birthday party too!
Mehn I feel like a super woman having to deal with all of these.
And my granddad passed on to glory too!
Anyways we've moved now and thankfully hubby just got a job too, so no more weekend husband!
I am grateful to God and I feel so blessed too.

It feels nice to be back online.
I feel like I am in a different country in this new place, I was in a very civilized place before but now.......I feel like I am in a new country......the kinda people around here don't seem to care very much.
I was walking to work today and two cars stopped in the middle of the road having a chat!
And there were cars behind both of them beeping and trying to get pass and they just didn't move.
Seems like a normal scene on Nigerian roads but trust me I am not in Nigeria.
I couldn't help but chuckle and pray that God gives me the grace to live in this place.

On the plus side, I look forward to exploring this area.
I miss the fact that I can speak Yoruba anywhere in my old but here there are loads more Nigerians about so no hiding place!
There are loads of Nigerian events too.....I really can't wait.

I am still getting used to work so I might not blog as frequent as I want.


See you soonest




No comments: