Monday 30 March 2009

Cece Winans........More than what i wanted




I've been listening to this song on youtube for a while just thought i'ld share it.
He is indeed more than what i wanted, everything i never had. He's been so so good.... u might not understand but u've gotta believe me.....He's been mighty good to me.


What a day...went shopping after church with me friend...gosh it took us forever to choose shades & frames for our sunglasses, but we eventually did after about an hour. I was more than tired when i got home. I just had something to eat and went straight to bed.

I missed the bus this morning cos my internet wasnt working and i couldnt check bus times. I was annoyed and infact i am still angry with them, cos i dunno y i wont be able to access some sites and my IM....I'll be having a word with them tmw morning.....

How was your day?????I'm ok now at least i am able to blog....lol but i still can't access yahoo messenger!


I'm counting down u knw?
Its 7 days from now...infact less than 7days...i'll tell you about it when its time.....dont be too curious.....I dont want calls asking wat it is......lol. U can ask on here if u want.......*****

I've got lectures in the morning...so i better go to bed....its 1:53am....oh dear me.....

c u l8r

No comments: