Friday 27 March 2009

What does it mean to be a friend?

Maybe i am being selfish here or maybe i am expecting too much or better still i dont know what it means to be a friend.
ok, my definition....if i call u a friend, that means i trust u enuf to talk to u about anything and everything and i trust u to keep watever i say to u secret. If i want a third person to knw, i will tell them myself not u saying it to them for me. If i call u a friend, i will defend u anytime and anywhere even b4 i hear ur side of the story........I will not speak ill of u to anyone, if u hurt me i will find a way of telling u without hurting u back........i will relate with u with all i have....but it seems i do not have this luck with people. Its not like all my so called friends aint friends but......they are not friends, as in "friends".

They cant keep secrets, they assume alot of stuffs about u and cant be bothered to ask....they judge u on ur actions and judge themselves on their intentions, they lie to u, they cant be bothered about things that concerns u, all they do is laf with u when they see u and say bad stuffs behind ur bak......aw bad is that.mmmmmm the problem now is i need to cut off but i do not know how, i'm sick of hypocrites, as in hate it with a passion.....but then i still dont wanna hurt them, so how do i get out without hurting anyone now????i need help i really do, i cant continue relating with them as if i am happy with wat they are doing to me..... i cant, i hate pretence.......

What is the whole point in having a friend??? Someone just help b4 do something nasty......There is only one sure friend i knw.....n i dunno why i am bothering myself with others really.........me sef???

Neways hope u had a great week? Mine was great, lectures was fun and the weekend looks like its gonna be fun as well.

I cant wait for next week, i'm goin home to see my family, i really cant wait to see them all. I;ve missed them so so much.
Do have a great weekend

No comments: