Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dame Patience Jonathan ooo

I was sitting jeje in my very own living room watching my own television and with my own hand changed the channel to BEN TV, and guess what was on? Bisi Olatilo show- Hakeem Shagaya's wedding! They were about to cut the cake and yours truly Dame was invited to coordinate the cutting of the cake. Are you ready?
"Today is all of us a happiest day..... we are all going JOY cos i want this marriage to fill with endless joy and at the end of the last word of joy, we will cut the cake"
Ha this is meant to be our first lady o......i have heard people yabbing this woman but my argument was always, English is not our first language, please allow her! i honestly didn't realize it was this bad. Can they not just employ someone to teach her basic English? or better still attach some headphone to her at all times and someone can be on the other end of the phone and she can repeat what they say to her? This one pass me o.

2 comments:

seyi said...

Lol If PEJ catch u, I am not in their body o!

Unknown said...

catch me for where? he should do something na....it is embarrassing