Sunday 31 March 2013

Hey Peeps

 Bet some of you have been wondering where is this girl? well since spring has been cancelled i.e no sunshine in this place called England, I thought I'd help myself to some sunshine. So I've been on holiday to the Algarve. It was actually their winter! but not to worry it was still warm, i mean like 12, 13,14 up to 17 degrees. How is that winter? Every one was wearing their jackets and i couldn't help but chuckle cos it was warrrrrmmmmm for me considering where i was coming from 0 up to -2 degrees! Anyways I had fun out there. Lovely people and food too! Here are some of the pictures
They also have a Lagos there, apparently they named our Lagos. They don't pronounce it like we do, La'goosh or something like that. I've been back a week but been so busy at work now i don't feel like i have been away at all and i am so ready for another break........any takers? for an all expenses paid trip......I wont say no! It was my birthday last friday and guess what, it was celebrated in the snow! here is a pic of moi partying hard in the snow
So how have u been?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask....which kain Lagos be this one wey Oyinbo dey try to enter bus...lol

Specialman said...

Lovely pictures, Portugal here I come.

Specialman said...

Lovely pictures, Portugal here I come.

Unknown said...

Original Lagos....Sorry Lagooosh as they say it

Unknown said...

Thanks Specialman!