Tuesday 5 March 2013

Happy new year

Errrm, its the 5th of March and I am posting on the blog for the first time in 2013. phewwww! first excuse, i forgot my password 2nd one, i graduated(I was a student the last time i posted on here.....feels like ages ago) 3rd excuse, I got married (not new) but hubby with me now, believe it or not its demanding, he is my first child, i do have to look after him as well as myself as well as working 37.5 hours a week and odd times too........ but thanks to you Titi, i am back now. he he he,Titi (www.reddinsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk) is my childhood friend, we go way way back, now i sound like i am very old. I'm only 16, believe it or not! Thanks girl friend, i look forward to learning all those tips from your blog. So no more excuses, I *clears throat* am back for good.

No comments: