Thursday 26 November 2009

British Weather

The weather has been on and off lately. The worse part of it is the rain, its always raining and its been very very windy too. I woke up this morning and the sun was out, so i thought thank goodness for today, its going to be a dry day only for me to go out and it was so so cold and very windy. I was walking faster than i would on a good day not because i wanted to but because the wind was pushing me. At least its not raining i said to myself....lol. I was planning to go into town after lectures to do a few things but couldnt cos it was raining. It was a struggle getting home cos it was raining and very windy at the same time, but i managed to get home without spoiling my umbrella and not getting wet, well not very wet.

Apart from the "not nice" weather condition, i've been good, WBU? Trust u all are fine as well.
I was in lectures yesterday and my tutor was going over my assignment brief and i got my inspiration from there. I've been working on my assignments since then cos i cant afford not to enjoy my xmas break cos of some assignment plus i have exams revision to do.

This week has been really quick and this year infact! I was talking to a some people and they all kept saying this year has gone really quick.......good for me. Cant wait for it to finish. At least i know i havent got much left in uni.

I need to sort out my hair, cos its begining to fall off, which is not suprising cos its winter. I'm thinking of fixing a weave on or making corn rows.....or even braids which i dont like. I just want something done to it asap before i go out on placement........

Its late now, need to start thinking of going to bed. I took a break from my assignment to blog, now i'm tired. I've got lectures in the morning so i better go to bed so i can be up early n fresh for tmw.
Na nite peeps.

No comments: