Monday 16 November 2009

Professionalism

I'm so sorry i had to delete all my posts and change my theme. I had this scary lecture on Friday from a SCOR rep about being professional and using social networking sites. I don't post stuffs on facebook but i blog, so i asked her about writing stuffs on my blog and she said it might get me into trouble. She gave a few examples which were quite scary so i had to delete most of my posts. Was going to delete the blog completely but thought i'ld delete the posts instead and change my theme. SO for those aspiring student radiographers following this blog, i'm sorry, i dont want to be off the register before i qualify, that's how bad it can get.

Anyways, i've been good. Had a very great weekend with my family. Cant believe how much i've missed them. It was so good to see my mum, not sure why i've missed her this much and my brothers and friends.......

It was my mum's graduation on friday and her birthday on saturday and i just had to go home cos she deserved it. Getting the train fare wasn't easy but thank God i was able to work at least that will pay my fare (when i eventually post my time sheet. Couldn't believe how emotional i got when she dropped me off at the station, i didn't want to come bak to uni. In times like that, i wish i stayed closer to home cos its really boring being on your own but then the advantages are more than the disadvantages...lol.

East midland train is just rubbish, my journey was so so boring and cold. I cant believe how long it took me to get back here even though it was a direct train i got instead of changing at 3 stations but still it was very slow and to make it worse the heating was off. Everyone on board was cold, + me....lol. But seriously it was really cold and it wasn't a very good experience, wish i could just speak with one of the train crew but i was too tired to get off my sit, thank God i had a big coat on.

I 'm back in uni now and guess what i did first thing monday morning???? Physics! how boring. I was struggling to stay awake and couldn't wait for tea break so i could go n get a cuppa to keep me awake, it was that boring.
Thank God its over now, well for a couple of days.

Need to go n rest now cos i have a lot of reading to do later.

1 comment:

Gbenga said...

awww....i'll miss every bit of your radiography rants...I kinda enjoy them...

I love your new theme tho...but the adsense needs to blend with the template too....


@U r such an inspiring writer...I always itch to read every new post...