Saturday 21 November 2009

Love hurts

Yes it does, especially when its a distant one. I 've been on and off emotionally lately. Each time i say to myself "things will be fine", just to encourage myself but it gets worse. I hate this distance, i hate not being able to see u when i want to, i hate not being able to talk to u when i want to. I hate it when i cant concentrate on anyother thing when i am thinking about u. God help me.

I've got a lot of assignments to do but i keep procrastinating. Been home all day, woke up late this am, took my bath, came online n had something to eat and went back to bed. DOnt knw what is wrong with me, i just hope i am not loosing my mind. I decided not to go on holiday in december cos of my exams in january but i have not been revising neither have i been doing my assignments.


This time last week, i was home with my family having fun. I wish i can just go back n stay home but i cant cos of school and i'ld have to leave them at some point anyway. I just don't know.

I'm gonna have another go at my assignments and hopefully i'll be able to do something. At least i'll know my weekend is not wasted. I better go now so i can prepare for church tmw............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww