Thursday 19 November 2009

So bored, HELP !

I've loads of work to do and i'm still bored. Wish i can go to the movies but not sure i have the time. I cant believe i just wasted 2hrs watching a Ghanian movie. So called "Heart of Men"....gosh it was so so crap. The sex scenes were so unnecessary. The story line was whack. fine, the actors and actresses were good but common, they can do better. At least it kept me busy but i expected more.

I Cant believe i'm saying this when i am supposed to be labelling my cross sectional anatomy of the head workbook and reading my critical analysis paper! how bad?

I just cant get my head round revising. SOmebody please help me, i need inspiration to be able to work.......lazy lazy lazy, i know i am lazy, but what can i do to get busy?

I'm so so missing my hubby, he's been so busy and i can feel it. If only he knew how much i miss him.......

Ok i think i'm gonna take a nap, wake up later n do some work......sounds good to me.

No comments: