Monday 1 April 2013

My Favorite Couple

I love this couple so much. She is a great singer and he is a fab presenter/actor too!
Even though there is a few years (She is 43 and he is 32, do the maths, its only a number)  between them, their marriage is going on strong. Blessed with twins tooooooo a boy and a girl (God i beg o) I love twins.

Well here they are



Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon!
Its their 5th year wedding anniversary this month. They look so good together, she definitely doesn't look 43!
Mariah sang All I want for Christmas is You and Nick acted in Drumline amongst others but these are my favorites.

I really do hope they are as happy as they look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the Toyboy.....she is the sugar mummy...lol.

Kidding...

SO happy for the both......Mariah Carey definitely enjoy young blood...

Unknown said...

Sugar mummy indeed! As long as they are happy! She doesnt look an inch close to 40 let alone ..........