Monday 27 May 2013

Hangover 3, any takers?

Its children s day and a public holiday! Yah *dancing azonto*
I've been working 7 days non stop so this is a well deserved break for me, if you like think otherwise.
Hangover 3 is out!

Have you seen the first 2?
If you haven't, I'm sure you can get the dvds. Its an American comedy

Part 1 tells the story of Phil Wenneck, Stu Price and Alan Garner, who travel to Las Vegas for a bachelor party to celebrate their friend Doug Billings' impending marriage.
However, Phil, Stu and Alan have no memory of the previous night's events and must find Doug before the wedding can take place. As you can imagine, A LOT went on, you need to watch it to understand.

Two years after the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Phil, Stu, Alan, and Doug jet to Thailand for Stu's wedding.
 Stu's plan for a subdued pre-wedding brunch, however, goes seriously awry. That's part 2

So what can possibly go wrong in part 3?
Well I'd like to find out.
Any offers to take me to the movies?
IF you dont take me I shall take myself :)

2 comments:

Gbenga said...

Not seen 1 & 2. I guess I should see them first before watching 3.

SOunds like a really good movie...

Unknown said...

Does that mean u will take me to the cinema?