Wednesday 29 May 2013

Mothers beware......and fathers!

This is hillarious!
Baby hangers I mean baby hooks that you can hook your baby onto while you are doing stuffs.
Basically its an harness with long straps and hooks designed to hold baby and keep baby SAFE on the go.
I don't know about the safe bit.
Are you kidding me! More pictures below






According to daily mail, this baby hanger is designed to free anxious parents up for a few moments from carrying their child to try on a new dress, wash their hands or get changed before a family swim.
As much as the idea is good, a whole lot can go wrong! It just looks so wrong. Its on sale for less than 30quid!

 I don't know about you but definitely a no no for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Why didn't i think about this?

Its actually really good in my own opinion.