Wednesday 22 May 2013

London Murder Update- Nigerian Jihadist involved

Oh well, my fear has just been confirmed!
One of the murderers has just been confirmed as a Nigerian Jihadist!



Those are just shots from the news taken using my phone.

Now mosques in Essex and Kent are being attacked since this incident happened. 2 more people have been arrested.  The Muslim Council of Britain condemns the attacks for sure......
Section 60 is now in place on the streets of Woolwich, it means police can stop and search anyone.
I suggest you stay in your houses. I worry about black people that live in British populated areas, do not go out at night or alone. People are angry and I'm afraid it will get worse.

3 comments:

Gbenga said...

THis is shocking. I am short of words to say the least

Unknown said...

This is simply unhaman...too bad!

Unknown said...

This is what we see in this abroad o