Tuesday 4 June 2013

The "Special One"-Jose Mourinho is back at Stamford Bridge

Unbelievable!
The Portuguese, nicknamed 'The Special One' has signed a four-year contract with the West London club, Chelsea FC which he left in 2007 after winning two league titles, the FA Cup and two league cups.

He has been irreplaceable really since he left. Below are the managers that tried  very hard but couldn't really do it.......:)


AVRAM GRANT 2007 - 2008
LUIZ FELIPE SCOLARI 2008 - 2009
GUUS HIDDINK 2009

CARLO ANCELOTTI 2009-2011

ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS 2011-2012
ROBERTO DI MATTEO 2012

RAFA BENITEZ 2012-May 2013

None of them lasted half as long as he did and really there is no manager like him for Chelsea.
I personally lost interest in the EPL when he left in 2007 and didnt really get back into it but now.......he he he he, my guy is back.

Jose replaces Rafa Benitez, who guided Chelsea to third place in the Premier League and won the Europa League after taking over the helm on an interim basis last November.

Speaking to Chelsea TV , Mourinho said: "Now I can say I'm one of you.

"In my career I had two great passions, Inter and Chelsea, and Chelsea is more important for me. It was very, very hard to play against Chelsea. "Now I promise exactly the same thing I promised in 2004, with the difference that I'm one of you."

You'll have to admit that he is the best Chelsea ever had.
I'm glad Abramovich swallowed his pride and brought him back even after he paid so much compensation to him for firing him in the first place. I suppose its business, no sentiments! 

Manchester United watch out for Chelsea next season! 




No comments: