Wednesday 31 July 2013

Simon Cowell is going to be a dad?

He he he, I laugh in vernacular!
I thought he said he didn't want children and now someone is pregnant for him.
The circumstances surrounding it makes it even more tricky.

This lady is his friend's wife or ex wife? Lauren Silverman.
According to daily mail, whose report was kinda confusing, they were holidaying together at the Caribbean and they got all cosy even though her husband was there!
Picture don't lie do they?

Seems like she broke up with her husband and ended up with Simon Cowell about a year later.
I don't know how this Oyinbo people do this but errrm na them sabi

Anyway I'm kinda pleased he is having a child finally.....I sound like his mother. But if a man is worth more than £145 million, surely he needs an heir.
Sinitta, Simon's "friend" said its half miracle and half nightmare.........Not sure what that meant by that but time will tell.
Congrats Simon!

I haven't blogged in a while cos I have been busy at work.  Woman must chop.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Waoh, life is funny jare, much money comes with much issues but the joy of a new human being into the world is worth celebrating!

Unknown said...

well, all I can say is good luck to Simon, I look forward to seeing what sort of dad he will be.