Thursday 11 April 2013

18 year old Nigerian Sex Offender

What is this world turning into. What the heck got into this fool that made him rape an 11 year old girl! An yet another Nigerian boy!

The fool!



A sex offender repeatedly raped an 11-year-old schoolgirl in a park and then ,bragged he would show a video of the attack to her family and friends, a court  heard today.
Opemipo Jaji, 18, is alleged to have followed the 11-year-old girl as she made her way home from school, raped her in a park and even bragged that he would show the video to the girls family and friends!

According to the daily mail, the girl told police in a video interview played  to the court that the attack happened after she had got off a bus. She said she was walking along a road in Enfield, north London, when a man  dragged her into Jubilee Park and repeatedly raped her. She said: 'He kept saying ‘Stop moving or I will stab you’.
'I tried to run away but then he grabbed me when I got to the pavement of the park entrance. 'I kept on saying ‘stop’ because it was hurting me and he kept saying ‘shut up’ to me. He was just saying it every time I spoke. 'When I was on the floor, he said he would film me and send it into my school. 'I was saying ‘Get off me, get off me, stop’.” The youngster was recorded a week after the attack which resulted in her
 undergoing an operation for an injury. In the video, the youngster, who can not be identified, told police:  ‘He said  the reason he wanted to attack and have sex with me was because I didn’t have  anything else like my phone - I didn’t have anything.’

Opemipo was arrested at the same park a few days later after CCTV showed him
and his bedroom was searched.  Apparently he pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting and robbing another girl dressed in her school uniform last year. He is only 18 for goodness sake!


What is this world turning into? I wonder if this boy has parents, what kinda training did he get from home, maybe he didn't even have one or maybe he just chose to be a rebel..............

This one pass me o.

2 comments:

The Nigerian said...

This is how they embarrass us. Tomorrow now,responsible Nigerians will be denied visas because of these fools.

Unknown said...

Very true. People look at black and assume they are all the same. Its because of people like this. God help us.