Wednesday 3 April 2013

Pay As You Weigh Airfares

Have you ever sat between 2 people on a plane before? Its bad enough when they smell but when they are huge, its even worse. Both of these has happened to me before and believe me when I say its not fun.
So in a world when you can't choose who you sit next to on a flight (unless you fly first class) Samoa airlines have the perfect option!  Samoa charge people by their weights! ha ha ha. So the less you weigh the less you pay.



Ok I know this is not funny but I kind of like it. I'm not particularly slim neither am I on the big side but don't you think it will make people want to loose weight. In my part of the world where people like to travel alot, i think it will work. 

What do you guys think? 

1 comment:

gb said...

Haba...that's unfair now. What about those who are naturally big?

That is a VIOLATION of their "body right"...lol