Friday 12 April 2013

Ghanaians no dey carry last

he he he , what will my eye not see o. As usual i was going about my cooking business when I heard my husband playing a song. It sounded very familiar and dance able song so I came round to watch. Lo and Behold it was Psquare Alingo but some guys in Ghana recorded a video yabbing Psquare that  the Alingo dance  is same as the  Ghanaian dance Azonto.
I couldn't help but laugh. Here is the video


They basically just copied Psquare and almost reproduced their song but changed the lyrics.

Please o how much have they made from their so called Azonto dance and how much is Psquare raking in money wise?

Abeg you berra be grateful that they learnt something from you and put it to a very good use on your behalf.



3 comments:

The Nigerian said...

I no longer bother myself with Ghanaians. They are like the china of africa : clearly copy something,claim it as their own, then paste made in Ghana. LOL

Anonymous said...

Charlie! Na Ghanaians you dey yab like that?

Unknown said...

Dont mind them jare, they are just being proud, its in their genes