Friday 19 April 2013

Jim Iyke Unscripted

Feels like ages since I blogged last! Good job i'm not doing it for money if not I'd have gone bankrupt!
Really i've not been well lately, since spring refuse to come and the cold lingered on for ages, i picked up a chest infection and it was bad. Bless my husband he has been looking after me well. Thanks sweetness.

I was well enough to turn the TV on yesterday because i wanted to watch a soap - Peep. I was setting a reminder for it when i saw the next program was Jim Iyke unscripted.  Wondering what it was all about,  so I set a reminder for it too just out of curiosity,  Or maybe i am a fan.

 

It started with him having some  manicures and pedicures while he was answering questions from this lady. Anita something dunno her surname.

He was asked about the rumor that went round last year-  this lady claiming she has an 11 year old child for him.  Good lad! He addmitted to having a fling with the lady and when the news came out that
she had a son for him, he actually asked her to come and see him and carry out a DNA test cos that is the only way he can be sure of the true paternity of the child.
I'd say that is fair enough, wont u?

Well till the broadcast of this show, the lady hasnt shown up yet o.

Straight from Jim's mouth ooooo no be me talk am.

Then he went upstairs somewhere to have a facial pampering session. Lucky thing! (Not Jealous)

He actually lives or has a house in Ghana.  I felt like i am watching Crib.
He had a nice house with  beautiful views of Ghana from his bedroom, shoes, all  designers, he is a Gucci fan, watches, Shades, all designers of course.  All authentic too oooo, no Aba made

Well  I'll definitely watch again if i stumble on it on TV.

No comments: