Monday 17 November 2008

Another day is gone.....

Oh ye another day is gone, or nearly gone. I eventually slept last night and i woke up refreshed.
Only that i have this pain in my hips, and i bet i got that from walking long distance in heels yesterday.
Class wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. Even though it was boring, it wasnt too bad.
Everyone was gisting about placement and how it went. Gosh it was loads of feelings, some people liked it and some did not. The specific group that didnt like it got me thinking cos i 'll be going there for my next placement. They didnt have any good thing abt that placement.....well we are different so i'll see how i get on when i go there. I pray i will get on well, i really do.

I stood up in class today and i was kinda limping cos of my painful hips and one of my colleagues was like what have u done.......n i couldnt stop laughing cos i knew what she meant......all i could say was that its not what u think.....Gosh people and their dirty minds

I did some reading today yippieeeeeeeeeee, even though not for long. I realised i had alot to read in my Viscera 1 module. U dnt want to knw, and i dnt knw where to start from but i 've got to do my stuff.

Its so so late now, its bed time, i have really had a good day, it didnt look like it from the start but it ended well with GOd's help and a very special baby.....dont ask who.
Neways, do have a lovely rest. If u do get the chance to sleep, sleep well.

No comments: