Friday 14 November 2008

Enough of celebrity gossip

Right, I think i have had enough of posting celebrity gossips which i havent been doing for a while now.....U can see that cant u?
I've been busy doing something very interesting, it might make me a celebrity some day u never can tell......guess what that is!!!! Radiography.
I started mid september and i have been enjoying it so far. I spent 6 weeks in Uni and we were all sent to placement after that.......

Placement has been great, u get to work with different sorts of patients and trust me some of them are fun to work with. The radiographers are great as well but some of them can be such a pain......

In my three weeks, my first two weeks was awesome in terms of the radiographers i worked with but this last week, i dunnno. She wasnt too bad but we just dont get along. I think she knows but just decided to play along.....what choice has she got???? She can actually choose not to work with me but there we go, she didnt .......I tried, cos i put up with her for the whole week without screaming so that's good.

Gosh, i am enjoying every bit of my course, i couldnt have chosen a better course.

Saying that, i dunno how i'm gonna survive when i go into the proper theatre cos the other day i was in a pain theatre and i nearly fainted but i guess that was cos it was boiling hot in there at that time. I went back earlier this week and i loved it, even though i cant watch needles go into people but i stayed in there till the end of the day, afterall i didnt go in there to watch that, i went to take xrayssssssssss.....ye right, xray. SO it was fun.

I better go n get something to eat now cos i am hungry.

See ya

No comments: