Tuesday 18 November 2008

Broke another record today

Guess what !
I just broke another record today.........I went to pizza hurt to celebrate my friends's birthday at night........WOndering why its a record?
If there is one thing i hate doing, its keeping late nights, i dont like it at all but i cant help it tonight, i had to go cos i love her so so much. But here i am, back home typing, so its not that bad. I lost my gloves tho, that is the only bad things that happened.....it replaceable isint it?
I had fun, i ate chicken supreme and super supreme or watever its called, i dunno but all i knw is that it was delicious......

Lectures today wasnt bad at all, it was kinda fun having that particular tutor again, but it wasnt fun learning again, i am so so used to being in placement now that i dont really fancy any long lectures....not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing..,..... I'll find out.

I went into town after skool today with my birthday friend to buy a dress and u dont want to know how many miles we walked before we found the one she liked.....some people are bad shoppers e.g. my friend.....dont go shopping with her.....lol

It was fun being with her anyway, at least for today, i had to endure, its her birthday ......so no complains.

I'm more than tired now, just had to blog.....
I've got another busy day tommorrow....got lectures, Gp's appointment.....Get understanding..... God help me.
Well i'll say good night on that note.
Till tmw, stay blessed.

No comments: