Sunday 16 November 2008

What a day!

I barely had any sleep last night, GOd knows y and i got up this morning feeling.......... guess u knw. Now my flatmates are being very noisy and that is so so annoying.

Well i had a good day, went to church and i enjoyed every bit of it. Heard my friend sing for the first time, gosh u needed to have been there.... there is always another time.

Another thing that caught me attention today was what the pastor said....DO what He says.... n i'm thinking, have i been doing that? I'm well stubborn, i dnt even listen to people i see Let alone GOd that i dnt see, i argue even with Him so I have been praying for the grace to obey Him.

On a lighter note, transport on sundays are crap as in big time crap..... i had to walk n wait alot today just because it is sunday. I dnt understand why sundays are different in terms of transportation. They think people dnt need buses n trains .....but we do. Just because alot of people dnt go to church doesnt mean people dont.....I'll see wat i can do that when i become a MP...lol

I'm back to uni tmw, i'm kinda looking forward to it and at the same time not looking forward to it cos i will miss placement.... I'm kinda used to it now.... well I'll see how it goes...

I'll gist u abt it tmw.
c ya

No comments: