Saturday 22 November 2008

What is wrong with Arsenal this season

Have u been watching football lately......This season doesnt look good for

arsenal so far..... i wonder what' s happening to them. Is it just me or since Theirry Henry left the team some bad stuffs has been happening to them? I really pity coach Wenger cos i cant believe Arsenal lost to Man city......3-0.
Well, to all Arsenal fans out there......God help u .


As for my boys, the bluesssssss, well done this season. I'm so proud of u even though u are outta the Carling cup but you are still toppin the premier league...... so well done.


What was that u played today? Nil with newcastle, common guys u can do better.

Just keep ur place at the top will u?

As if they can hear me.....

lol.....

u never can tell u knw.....................









No comments: