Monday 24 November 2008

Want and Need

Hi people,
I didnt blog yesterday, wanna knw y???? OK I'll tell u.... I just downloaded Skype on my system and i have been adding people. So i came back from church yesterday, had something to eat, slept or rested for an hour and came back online.... Now wat was i doing online, checking facebook, talking on skype and watching Movies....How bad is that? Oh i did some school work as well.........


Back to church yesterday, I heard something that sounded like i have never heard it before...... Its what the bible says about want and need. I have heard that scripture so many times but it just did not click. I also remember my days in secondary school where we learnt about wants and needs in economics.
So this particular scripture is " God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus"
Notice it says Needs not want.....So relating that to me, i have been thinking, what exactly have i been asking GOd for? It looks like its more of want rather than what i need.

Just thought i'ld share it with u, think about your needs not what u want and ask GOd for needs and He was the one that said ask so He will definitely grant it unto u. Since yesterday, i have been deep thinking and thinking and changing my prayer style as well.......

Its worth trying

No comments: