Friday 21 November 2008

How have u been?

Hey guys, how have u been? I've been good as gold. Been busy doing nothing and everything. Dont mind me....Uni has been pretty hectic, too much to learn. GOd help me.



I havent blogged for two days now so this is supposed to be long, after i have given u a low down of 2 days ye? Well let s wait n see.



My wednesday was fun, i went for lectures and came back home sat on the internet for the rest of the day watching movies and chatting from around 2am till late......how bad is that for a student who should be studying......dnt blame me, i wasnt just in that mood and i couldnt be bothered bloggin as well cos i wasnt happy for some strange reasons u dont wanna knw.
I guess the person responsible for that knows....lol please dont ask.......

I planned to go to church but got to knw it was conexxions day, house fellowship and i dnt belong to any group yet so i stayed home, did some cooking in between..... wanna knw what i cooked........jollof rice and some stew and i ate a very nice pounded yam.

I also went to the GP and she gave me the prescription for some acne creams abt 3 of them, i really cant be bothered buying them now cos i havent got that much money to spare...........y cant they just give students free meds hun? They give free meds to people that are on benefit sbut not to working class (i'm not working class.....just a student). Maybe i should go on benefit as well...what do u think?....lol GOd forbid.

I had a late night on wednesday n i woke up feeling tired i had an extra hour sleep but ......it didnt work. U ask y???? Cos i slept around 2 am without doing nothing useful on the internet.........

NEways, started thursday well, went for lectures around 11am and it wasnt bad at all apart from i had to learn stuffs again and this time another boring one....lol

I also did a mock exam, i intentionally didnt revise for that mock u knw? cos i wanted to knw where i am as in what i knew so far and guess what! i think i did well.....I havent seen the result yet but i'm sure i wil pass......I'll let u knw when i get the result......lol

I came home on thursday sat on the internet again for hours......... b4 i went to bed.

Today was fun, as in proper fun in uni.......I havent had days like this for a while now.....Lectures was too much fun... ...i was wondering y, only to realise my tutor was goin for her honey moon and it was her last session with us b4 our exams so she made us do a quiz, played against each other, and the winning team got a pack of roses chocolate........
We were about 6 teams in the class even though we were still splitted into 2 groups......dont knw if u get that.....ok We are 48 in total, and u were divided into two, one group was in another room.
In my group, (group 1) we we sub divided into 6 groups or so, not sure and we had questions relating to radiography and football and tv stars......how interesting is that?


I liked it cos it wasnt one of them normal boring lectures and i actually learnt some stuff. Maybe she needs to do more of this.....I'll think about telling her......Did i tell u....I'm a course rep so i can actually bring that up in our staff student meeting.......yeah right....good idea.

I was also relieved when i saw some of her past papers so it wasnt as bad as i thought. I'm ready now....not for the exam but for my revision......


I went to fellowship today as well. It was a movie night......that movie was interesting....Facing the giants..... I kinda liked it. It was just like a cinema .....God bless Elshaddai student fellowship cos i was blessed.....one thing i got outta that movie is that "There is nothing impossible for God to do". ...... and its true and its not like i dont knw this....i knew it long time ago but it was so so real whilst i was watchin the movie and now.....its still real. So i am trusting Him for all impossibles in my life....so pls join me ....hun?

Its past bed time now
I'm having a visitor tommorow and she might be coming in the morning so i better go to bed..whaaaaaaaaaaaaat???I knew it was late but didnt knw it was this late....Oh my daaaaaaaaaaaaays.
right got to run to bed now
Catch ya later

No comments: