Saturday 29 November 2008

Hey people........

Oh dear oh dear...... how have u all been? Me, I've been very fine..... been doing alot of things.
Did i tell u guys i was writing an exam...no, cant remember writing about it....but i passed. That alone is good, as in i was pleased with meself.

This week has been a good week, even though i'm always sleepy in lectures , it was still ok.
I enjoyed the bits that i had, and the fact that i finished early was just the best.

I was reading Metro the other day and i saw something about the government/police force providing flip flops for drunk ladies so they dont hurt themselves after a drunk night out...... WTH is that supposed to mean..... u ask
Ladies go out at night or during the day in high heel shoes. When they get drunk, they wont be able to walk properly in their heels and they end up hurting themselves. So to prevent them from hurting themselves, the government or the police force are planning to provide them flip flops ( slippers). How cute is that?

My personal Opinion......I think its just a waste of time/ money. It will encourage them to get drunk the more. Instead of the police finding them they might be looking for the police so they can get flip flops...........Well its not my money.....it can be actually cos i pay tax........
God help them.

I havent been watching Xfactor lately, but i just thought let me see wats going on there. It was fun......Those guys can sing. Some guy sang high school musical song.... i loved it but then its x factor, was is not supposed to be a proper song that they sing????? I dunno.... He sang it well. I have favorites already after tonight. One of the guys sang a Britney spear song....lol... It was just not for him. lol but he tried..... And i cant believe she Britney is in that studio. I have to watch the results show, need to see her. ....lol
I'm not a fan particularly but after all the news about her, just want to see her.... u know that feeling don't you?

I'll bring back my feedback about her...........
I need to comment about Cheryl Cole's accent...GOSH!!! she has a very strong geordie accent...... its cool sometimes but it can be annoying sometimes.... i'm begining to look out for it in their songs now....lol.
SEriously u need to hear her speak her accent is just too strong....
well not my biz is it? No.... she is already an icon, need to work on mine....lol

No comments: